Software Engineer Bootcamp (online)
Learn the three most popular coding languages with a focus on real-world problems. Please note the entire course typically takes 16 weeks.
Part 1 (Week 1-4):
- Anatomy of a software product.
- What skills should a software engineer possess?
- Full stack vs. specialization.
- New trends and hot technologies.
- Most common Data Structures.
- Most common algorithms.
- Most common Design Patterns.
- The most common architecture used in modern systems.
- Python Primer.
Part 2 (Week 5-8)
- Object Oriented Programming with Java
- Web application development with Spring
Part 3 (Week 9-12)
- Advanced Java – Java Multithreading, Messaging, Lambda, Streams
- Data Processing with SQL and NoSQL
Part 4 (Week 12-16)
- System Design and Common Interview Problems
- Capstone project (Build a COVID vaccine appointment booking and tracking application for a fictitious pharmacy)
Fees: $400 in four easy payments of $100/month.