A unique blend of activities to teach kids Photography, Chess, Musical Beats Making, and Digital Art (Drawing, Painting, and Animation).
Creativity is the fuel for young brains. You will find this program both intellectually and artistically stimulating for your child.
- Level 1: Ages 5 – 10
- Level 2: Ages 10 – 15
- 45 Minutes Session
- One session/ week (In-Person)
- A mix of activities in each session.
- Photography, Chess, Beat Making, and Digital Drawing
- Learn the basics of drawing and work on creating your own Story books illustration
- Learn the fundamentals of Photography (exposure, composition, aperture, shutter speed, iso white balance, and focus). Learn to edit pictures and build a creative portfolio. No expensive camera is needed. Students can use any digital camera, phone, or tablet. We will use professional camera gear for demonstration in class. Photography projects with monthly themes ranging from miniature models, pets, nature, landscape, building, and portraits.
- Learn concepts of music and beat making. Learn to use DJ gear and midi controllers. Produce your own musical beats. Learn DAW software basics to create musical compositions.
- Learn chess fundamentals and strategies. Compete against other students and participate in local and online tournaments. Chess is optional but highly recommended as it helps with logic and problem-solving among young students.
For digital painting lessons, we use several apps like InkSpace, Clip Studio, and Paint 3D. Along with touchscreen tablets, We also have an advanced professional drawing tablet. Students will be introduced to the science behind sound and use beginner-friendly beat-making apps, synthesizers, and digital pads for creating their own music.
Sample work from our students
Digital Music Created by Students
Our strategy to help your child navigate the amazing world of Chess
- Learn all the legal chess moves and international game rules from our instructors.
- Play and practice. Instructors provide feedback and guidance during the weekly sessions.
- Play practice against computers and other players to improve strategy and skills.
- Learn proven techniques. We go through popular opening and checkmate moves often used in competitive games.
- Compete in online and regional tournaments. Maybe win some.
- Our library is full of great classic and modern chess books. They are free to borrow and read at home.
- Free chess practice plays on Saturdays. Please bring another player to play chess in our learning center with a competition clock.
Please provide us with your Name, Email, Phone and the ages of your children. Please note that the program contains a mix of activities.
Batches begin as soon as we have a minimum of 4 Students. We can not provide a date and time right away. All classes are held after school hours. We know that kids have other activities so will work with you to find a suitable day and time. Please fill out the form below if you need more information or email [email protected]